To apply for the position(s) below, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Communications
Salary Range: $55,000-65,000
The Fayetteville Cumberland Economic Development Corporation (FCEDC) is seeking a dynamic professional to serve as the Director of Communications. This position will complement our established team and be responsible for leading the development and deployment of our communications and PR efforts at the local, state, national and international levels. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public or Media Relations, or related field, or Bachelor’s Degree in an aforementioned field with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated track record of generating positive media coverage
- Experience storytelling and content creation across traditional and digital platforms including, but not limited to, press releases, news articles, blog posts, and white papers
- Understanding the different voices of economic development-related target audiences
- Exceptional organization with media and/or contact list creation
- Economic Development experience is a plus
Click here to read the full description.